Basic principals of environmental corporate policy
Environmental protection is one of the priority directions of our activity. "NefteGasStroy Consulting and Engineering" realizes its responsibility for the society on the assistance for preservation of favorable environmental, rational use of natural resources.
We will develop environmental management system for gradual reduction of environmental impact; this will be the key element of our corporate strategy. Environmental management system is aimed at stable improvement of environmental parameters of our projects as well as at minimization of irrational use of the resources.
We shall assist in observance of the requirements of nature protection legislation, acceptable at the modern development level of techniques and technology, to use the existing possibilities for the improvement of environmental positioning of the company.
- Full "transparency" of activities with regard to legislation;
- Integration of quality management system, environment and labor safety;
- Maximum ecologization of developed technological processes within consultancy projects, increase of Efficiency of nature protection facilities to provide decrease of environmental risk of projects objects;
- Full responsibility for environmental activities;
- Continuous environmental training of employees.
Our company works for the introduction of environmental management system that conforms to the requirements of international standards ISO 14000.
The company realizes that operation of its enterprises, as any other anthropogenous activities, leads to environmental changes. The company considers its obligation to perform the work the way that the activities are socially responsible and conform to the requirements of legislation. The company is aimed at environmental protection will become integral part of the business short-term and long-term perspective.
The company states openly that will present and implement certain environmental tasks that are aimed at constant improvement of environmental management system and reduction of environmental impact as well as assessment of achieved affect, including attraction of independent experts.